UP Application 2023-2024
The University of Pretoria online Application 2023-2024 as been neatly document from the above web portal for applicants
Applicants willing to apply for an admission to further their education with University of Pretoria has gotten a simple steps due to the above web portal. Applying to study at UP, measures has to be taken properly during the application period. Applicants must stick to the rules guiding the Application cycle for quick acceptance.
UP Online Application
The above portal has cautiously penned down the written below to guide students applying to UP to continue their education. Getting an admission to the University of Pretoria, one will need to stick to the rules around UP’s online application.
- Applying students who has made the first checked and has been accepted via the UP Online Call Centre that you are qualified; you’ll get a verbal talk from UP. The talk you will receive from the University of Pretoria will give you a link to enter to the University of Pretoria’s Online Study Application System.
- The link is made up of an entirely token to your online application system that can be used once when you are applying. Applicants may copy and paste this link into their browser’s address line. Please know that, the URL will give you an access to the landing page of the University of Pretoria’s on-line study page.
- Applicants must add an email address for University of Pretoria (UP) to replay your application. Note, no mistakes must be made on your email address for quick response.
- Four steps are needed to finish and these steps ought to be carried out in sequential order.
- Applicants should add their personal and contact information as well as their former tertiary records. Note, good records from applicants is necessary to be carried out, and should have the helping files electronically available, to finish your online application process and avoid application being accepted.
University of Pretoria Application Instruction
Every application or admission is fully guided by instruction. Applicants can read University of Pretoria Application instruction here
|Main (Hatfield) Campus
|Hillcrest Campus / High-Performance CentreCampus Directions
|Groenkloof CampusCampus Directions
(Faculty of Health Science)Campus Directions
(Faculty of Veterinary Science)Campus Directions
|Mamelodi Campus Campus Directions
|Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS)Campus Directions
Courses offered at the University of Pretoria
The listed below are the programmes or courses offered
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Accounting Sciences
- Business and Governance (Business School)
- Economic Sciences
- Industrial Psychology and Human Resource Management
- Management Sciences
- Language Education
- Psycho-Social Education
- Professional Studies in Education
- Mathematics, Science and Technology Education
- Commerce and Social Studies in Education
- Chemical and Minerals Engineering
- Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical and Nuclear Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Health Sciences
- Human Movement Sciences
- Psychosocial Health
- Consumer Sciences
- Occupational Hygiene
- Communication Studies
- Government Studies
- Social Sciences
- Mercantile Law
- Public Law
- Private Law University of Pretoria Online Application
- Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Physical and Chemical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Geo- and Spatial Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Mathematical and Statistical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Systems
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
- Indigenous Knowledge Systems
- Christian Ministry and Leadership
- Ancient Language and Text Studies
Documents needed to apply
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- All applicants will need to pay a non-refundable application fee.
- You’ll need to upload your deposit slip together with the other required documents.
University of Pretoria Admission Requirements Before Applying
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
How to apply University of Pretoria
- Click here to visit the online application portal.
- Fill in the needed information and submit the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
The University of Pretoria will accept applicant’s application once they have:
- complete the online study application form.
- Upload all the supporting documents in PDF format.
- pay the application fee.
- verify the application and clicked ‘APPLY’.
- click ‘APPLY’, for a fully submitted forms.
Once your application has successfully submitted:
- You will no longer be able to edit your application.
- You will receive your allocated student number (EMPLID) via email.
- You will receive important procedures on how to check your progress and application results on the student portal.
- Download University of Pretoria prospectus
- University of Pretoria Residences and Accommodation
- University of Pretoria Contact Address
- university of Pretoria prospectus
- University of Pretoria Admission Requirements
- How to Check UPOnline Application Status
- How To Apply UP Online
- How To Register UP Online
- UPOnline dates
- UPOnline fees
- UPOnline application fee
- university of pretoria clickup
- university of Pretoria brochure
- UP prospectus download pdf
- map to university of pretoria
- map of university of pretoria
- University of Pretoria directions
- university of pretoria campuses