business law degree in South Africa
University of Pretoria business law degree Program overview
LLM Corporate Law (Coursework)
The LLM Corporate Law (Coursework) is a complete-time postgraduate software run by means of the University of Pretoria.
The college and workforce pursue this idea by focusing on the law and on excellence in all divisions of jurisprudence. It is also pursued with the aid of focusing on jurists and with the aid of getting ready our college students to turn out to be leaders in their communities where they could promote the law and its standards effectively.
Law students are advocated in the pursuit of expertise via research, coaching, and studying, on the premise of highbrow benefit, ability, and the potential for excellence. Coming from diverse history, students of the LLM Program in Corporate Law will deepen their scholarly inquiry and enhance the academic debate.
The University of Pretoria inspires in their LLM student’s instructional freedom, innovative and modern concept, ethical requirements and integrity, accountability, and social justice. The LLM in Corporate Law utilizes an inquiry‐led and proof‐primarily based technique for creating expertise. business law degree in South Africa-business law degree in South Africa
Most of the greater-curricular network engagement activities are undertaken via the Center for Child Law, the Center for Human Rights, and the Law Clinic. The Faculty’s scholar bodies additionally participate in network engagement activities.
Partnerships and Collaborations
The Faculty of Law has a strong community of global partners with businesses and universities the world over. This community includes companions consisting of: business law degree in South Africa-business law degree in South Africa
- Asser Institute, The Netherlands
- Birbeck College, London, UK
- Catholic University of Central Africa, Cameroon
- business law degree in South Africa
- Cornell Law School, Ithaca, New York, USA
- Erasmus University, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Makerere University, Uganda
- Pan African Parliament, Africa
- The American University (Cairo and Washington)
- Universidade Eduardo Mondlane, Mozambique
- Université d’Abomey-Calavi, Benin
- Université Gaston Berger – Saint-Louis du Sénégal
- University of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- University of Ghana, Ghana
- University of Lagos, Nigeria
- University of Mauritius, Mauritius
- University of the Western Cape, South Africa
- The University of Utrecht, The Netherlands
- University of Venda, South Africa
- University of Warwick, Coventry, UK
- Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- World Bank, Washington, USA, etc.
- Law Schools Global League – Worldwide Association of Leading Law Schools
You will be required to provide an email address to which the University can send communication. Please take care when providing your email address not to make typing errors. Note that there are four steps to complete and these steps must be done in sequential order so that the application is correctly started.
You will be required to capture personal and contact details, provide your previous tertiary education information, select your study choice, and upload a series of documents. You will need to have certain information ready, and have the supporting documents electronically available, without which you will not be able to complete your online application.
University of Pretoria Links very useful for Applying Students
Apply to UP using the online application form
business law degree in South Africa-business law degree in South Africa
For more infor visit university of pretoria web here