check application status at up
Check University of Pretoria online application status
Are you checking your application status at the University of Pretoria application status? Haven’t received any information from the University of Pretoria after presenting your document Seeking for an admission?. Are your struggling accessing the application status? Below are simple steps needed for checking your application status at University of Pretoria.
Tracking your application status at up
Applying students can click here for a step-by-step guide on how to set up your My UP Login (UP Portal) password.
To check the status of your application, please visit MyUP Login(UP Portal)to access your Student Centre.
Acceptance of admission from the University of Pretoria
If your admission letter has been granted please visit the MyUP Login(UP Portal)‘ Student Centre’ to accept or reject the place that has been allocated to you.
If you want to get information on the following words below, please email email@example.com or call 012 420 3111:
- Did not receive a confirmation letter.
- Your status shows “awaiting results” despite the fact that you have already taken your results as requested on your application form.
- You want to change your study programme at UP
- Always state Pen down your name, surname, student number, ID number and contact number in your email and give an outline of your enquiry.
- Kindly check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on the MyUP Login(UP Portal) frequently
Links for Applying students kindly tread through