How to Apply SATS online 2024-2025
How to Apply SATS online 2024-2025
The application process and requirements for graduate, undergraduate, diploma, and postgraduate admission at South African Theological Seminary for the 2024–2025 academic year. The South African Theological Seminary invites applications from suitably qualified high school graduates, non-school graduates, and graduates of recognized institutions for admission to the institution’s full-time and part-time Postgraduate programs for the 2024/2025 academic year. We humbly request applications from qualified candidates.
Application Open and closing Date 2024-2025
- The online application period for South African Theological Seminary for 2024 runs from July 1 through November 30. As a result, we urge prospective students to submit their applications early for the 2024 academic year using the application form (Hard-Copy).
- All applicants (for online applications) are required to pay a R 120.00 application fee that is non-refundable. Kindly utilize the accompanying bank subtleties to store and transfer the store slip with your other required records.
South African Theological Seminary Late applications 2024
South African Theological Seminary will consider late applications only if there are still spots available in the programs you want to study.
Each program at the South African Theological Seminary only admits a select few students. Subsequently we would encourage you to apply inside the application cycle with the goal that your application will be acknowledged and handled by the school.
Documents needed to apply South African Theological Seminary
Before submitting your online application, read the following important information:
- When you fill out the online application, certified copies of all of your documents are required. This means that a Commissioner of Oaths must stamp each required document with his signature to verify that it is a true copy of the original. The online form requires only these certified copies to be uploaded. You could approach your pastor, if he or she is a Commissioner of Oaths, or you could go to your neighborhood police station. If you live in a country where this is not the norm, please have your pastor verify that the document you send is a genuine copy of the original.
Seven days from the date the application is received, enrollments are processed.
If you have any trouble filling out the online application, please contact our Enrollments Office at email@example.com.
At the point when you select for any Undergrad Program, you are expected to pay an enrolment expense (see valuing). You can pay for this online or by making a direct deposit into the SATS bank account.
IMPORTANT: If you are outside of South Africa, please try to pay with a credit card if at all possible. Any other method will cost you a lot, and you will be responsible for them; for example, each time you make a foreign payment through a bank, it costs R235.
Please don’t fill out another application form if you have already done so. To have your application reprocessed, contact Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not complete the online application form if you wish to apply for a second qualification but have already completed one at SATS. Instead, please get in touch with:
How to Apply SATS Online 2024-2025
- Step 1: Choose a program
- Step 2: Press the “APPLY NOW” button
- Step 3: Send your request
- Step 4: Go to study
IMM Graduate School of Marketing Online Application
Inscape Design College Online Application
Management College of Southern Africa Online Application
Midrand Graduate Institute Online Application
Milpark Business School Online Application
Oval Education International Online Application
Qualitas Career Academy Online Application
Monash South Africa Online Application
Regenesys Business School Online Application