How to Register University of Pretoria Online 2023-2024
- Any inquiries regarding registration must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that you must renew your registration at the beginning of each module until you comply with all the requirements for the qualification. Should you fail to renew your registration at the beginning of each module, you will not be able to access the online material or have access to your lecturers/supervisor.
How to Register University of Pretoria
- Go to UP Portal
- Please login with your “u” username [For example: username u01234567]
- Make sure the information given is correct
Before a student will be able to register, a contract needs to be concluded between the student and the University of Pretoria. Students can access the contract online on the UP Portal, Student Centre, on the student portal. Students are requested to complete the contract online, submit, and then print and sign it. As soon as possible thereafter, the completed and signed contract must be uploaded on the UP Portal, Student Centre, under Upload Supporting Documentation, to the student portal.
UP Online Starting Dates
- The start date is the date on which your first module will commence.
- The application deadline is 2 weeks before the start date.
- Registration opens 4 weeks before the session starts and closes one day before the module session commences.
- Payment deadline is 5 days after the module start date and if the payment is not received access to Blackboard/clickUP is revoked.
Registration: You must register for each module before the registration deadline.
Please visit your Student Centre on the UP Portal as soon as possible to register.
Apply to UP using the online application form