IIE MSA online application dates 2024-2025
IIE MSA online application dates 2024-2025
The student registration portal at the diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate levels has been made available to both new and returning students by the management of the IIE MSA. The closing of the registration portal and specific registration dates and deadlines have been established. To avoid losing your studentship at IIE MSA, it is best to register early, as late registration will not be accepted.
The enrollment cutoff time or shutting date is dependably an enlistment accommodation course of events that is set by the foundation for enlisting courses and modules for the semester. The student registration portal typically opens two to one month after the submission deadline for South African universities and colleges.
In order to be on the safe side, it is expected of all IIE MSA students, new and old, to adhere to the below registration deadline.
IIE MSA application dates 2024-2025
- Like other TVET colleges in South Africa, Monash South Africa has two application sections. The first-semester application process typically begins in January, February, or March of each year, while the second-semester application process typically begins in April or June. In the previous year, applications for the following academic year opened.
Here are the Monash South Africa Admission Requirements:
You need: in order to enter the NVC at NQF Level 2:
- An approved bridging program designed specifically for the purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, a year-end report for grades 9, 10, 11, or 12, or a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the fundamental requirements for accessing NQF Level 2.
Full-Time nated Courses
On registration, both the application fee for new students and the class fees are due.
All new applications must include the following:
- A certified copy of the most recent school report, statement of results, or certificate for grades 12 or N3.
Six official copies of the Learner’s identification.
Two official copies of the parent or guardian’s ID.
One picture of the learner in ID size.
How to Apply IIE MSA Online 2024-2025
How to apply Monash South Africa Application Form 2024
- Go to https://www.monash.edu/admissions/apply/online
- A certified copy of your ID document (ID document required for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants) Proof of payment for your registration fee (required for SA and international applicants) Final grades from 12 (if they are available) If you are currently in grade 12, your grade 11 results are very important for your application. Therefore, keep it on hand.
Keep in mind that whether you apply online or in person, you will need a unique email address.
You can submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and mailing them to the Admissions Office at the address on the right if you are unable to apply online.
Steps to apply
|Select your program, and confirm that you meet the Local or International academic requirements and the English language requirements for the program you’d like to study.|
|Please be advised that you are required to upload a copy of your SA ID document or International Passport in order for your application to be processed.|
|2024 Undergraduate IIE degree applications close on 12 November 2023. Arrange for payment of your non-refundable R 400.00 application fee which you will be required to pay before your application is processed. Late applications for full-time IIE Degrees will be processed, however, a late non-refundable application fee of R1750 will be levied after 12 November 2021. IIE Higher Certificate program applications will remain open until programs are full.IIE part-time Postgraduate diplomas and Master’s degrees will continue to facilitate the intakes scheduled for 2021.
Plan for your tuition and accommodation financial needs by visiting our financing options.
|Now you are ready to Apply!|
After you have registered with the Student Hub, you can submit an application for academic credits for modules that you have already completed.
Boston City Campus and Business College Online Application
Cornerstone Institute Online Application
CTI Education Group Online Application
Damelin Online Application
Doxa Deo School of Divinity Online Application
George Whitefield College Online Application
IMM Graduate School of Marketing Online Application