MGI Online Registration 2024-2025
MGI Online Registration 2024-2025
The registration procedure and guidelines for new and returning students at Midrand Graduate Institute prepare them for the upcoming semester of the 2024–2025 academic year.
The self-help/online system known as the ITS enabler is used to complete the registration process. For convenience, the system is accessible outside of campus. You are not required to visit campus or stand in long lines. You can successfully complete your online registration with the help of this guide.
Make this process enjoyable and simple by following the instructions.
Dates for Registration: 2024 and 2025
- Online registration for the Midrand Graduate Institute is open from April 1 through November 30. As a result, MGI encourages prospective students to submit their applications early for the 2024 academic year via the application form (Hard-Copy).
- A non-refundable enlistment expense of R 120.00 is payable by all candidates (for online applications). Please deposit using the bank information listed below and upload the deposit slip along with the other required documents.
You will be required to submit the following documents to the Midrand Graduate Institute. They consist of:
- Your passport if you are an international student or a South African citizen’s ID; your parent’s ID or passport if you are under the age of 18; your National Senior Certificate if you have already matriculated; your June 12th grade results with the school’s stamp as soon as they become available. It can also be sent to email@example.com by email, especially if you have applied for a selection program. Your academic record, but only if you are currently enrolled in another higher education institution USAF accreditation from the examination board for South African universities For a conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption, go to mb.usaf.ac.za.
Step-by-step guidelines for Midrand Graduate Institute Online Registration 2024-2025
- Sign in with your understudy number and the pin gave to you.
On the left, select “Rules and Regulations.”
Take a look at the document and note its contents. On the off chance that you consent to the guidelines and guidelines, click on the “I acknowledge” button at the lower part of the page.
Please seek assistance from the Office of the Registrar if you disagree. Please note that accepting the rules and regulations constitutes your electronic signature and is mandatory. This indicator can be used as a legal agreement in a dispute or disciplinary matter and is kept in your student file.
- On the left, select “Submit Registration.”
In the field labeled “Employment Status,” choose your employment status from the drop-down menu.
Select “Save and Continue”; Save and Proceed Later; or simply “Restart Process.”
By checking the box next to each subject, you can choose your subjects.
Make sure you pick all of the subjects that are required.
From the list of electives, choose the remaining subjects.
Keep in mind that you cannot enroll in courses for which the prerequisites have not been met. The X button will be used to indicate these topics.
- Select “Save and Continue”; Save and Proceed Later; or simply “Restart Process.”
If you are absolutely certain that you have selected the appropriate subjects, offering types and study periods, click “Save and Continue.”
If you want to print the fees for the registration, select “Print Cost Details.”
Click on the “I Acknowledge Enlistment” button to conclude the enrollment cycle.
To print your proof of registration, select “Proof of Registration” at the bottom.
Boston City Campus and Business College Online Application
Cornerstone Institute Online Application
CTI Education Group Online Application
Damelin Online Application
Doxa Deo School of Divinity Online Application
George Whitefield College Online Application
IMM Graduate School of Marketing Online Application