Mnambithi TVET College Application 2024-2025
Mnambithi TVET College Application 2024-2025
Mnambithi TVET College accepts online applications from people everywhere. Thank you for applying to Mnambithi TVET College online. This article provides important information about Mnambithi TVET College and the online application process.
- After the merger of the Ladysmith Technical College, Ezakheni Technical College, Ezakheni Ex-school of Education, and Ezakheni Skills Center, Mnambithi TVET College was established in 2002.
In Ladysmith and Estcourt, in the KwaZulu-Natal midlands, is where you can find Mnambithi TVET College.
Among the catchment areas are Estcourt, Weenen, Bergville, Winterton, Pomeroy, Msinga, Dundee, Van Reneen, Mooi River, Greytown, and Ladysmith. In the middle of the 1960s, Ladysmith Technical College was established by the Department of Education and Culture.
It started off by giving seminars on adult self-improvement.
- From N1 to N3 levels of formal business preparation were offered by the institution by 1984.
In both business and engineering considerations, this was increased to N4–N6 in 1991. Ezakheni Technical College and Skills Center was established by the then-Department of Education in the middle of the 1980s.
Both educational hubs offered quarter-year skills courses in plumbing, motor mechanic, welding, and carpentry, as well as craftsman training based on the planned square delivery framework.
- In the 1990s, Nated courses in engineering, ranging from N1 to N6, were promoted.
- On the banks of the Klipriver, in the center of Ladysmith, is where the College’s Central Office and Ladysmith Campus are situated.
- About 25 kilometers outside of town, in Ezakheni Township, are the Ezakheni grounds.
MNAMBITHI TVET COLLEGE OFFERS COURSES.
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Accounting & Economics
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Office Administration
- Education & Development
Nated Course (Report 191) is still offered at the college in grades N4–N6.
- Electrical Engineering
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Hospitality, and Tourism
The Business Unit’s duties include organizing and facilitating training initiatives that support regional economic growth. Most of the money for these programs has gone to the Department of Economic Development.
This unit coordinates the following programs:
- Computer Skills
- Basic Business Management Principles
- Practical Skill Development (Brick Laying, Carpentry, Hospitality, Motor vehicle Maintenance, Welding and Basic Computers)
- Advanced Business Management Principles
- Customer Specific Training
Other Services rendered by the Business Unit:
- CIPRO Registration
- Assist in application for Tax Clearance Certificates
- Assist in application for ZNT Registration Numbers
- Assist in Compiling Business Plans
- Business Mentoring
- The original or a certified copy of your ID.
- the original or a certified copy of your most recent academic transcript or diploma.
- Students not qualifying for a bursary must deposit 25% of their fees on registration.
- A student fee contract must be completed and signed by students who do not qualify for a bursary (person responsible for payment of the tuition fees).
- Students who meet the requirements for a bursary must have a placement letter or provisional letter of acceptance.
First-Time Applications: 1st Time Students
What are the requirements for the placement exams? (Only L2 NCV learners)
- Your ID, either the original or a certified copy.
- Your most recent transcript or degree, either authenticated copies or the original.
- There is an R100 application fee.
- Fill out the placement questionnaire.
CAMPUSES AND THEIR CONTACT DETAILS
10 Shepstone Road, Estcourt, 3310
Tel: +27(036) 342 9800
Ezakheni [A] Campus
Ezakheni [A] Section, Ezakheni, 3381
Tel: +27(036) 636 2733
Fax: 036 636 2704
Ezakheni Skills Center
Ezakheni [B] Section, Ezakheni, 3381
Tel: +27(036) 636 1017
Fax: 036 636 1017
Ezakheni [E] Section, Ezakheni, 3381
Tel: +27(036) 634 1020
Fax: 036 634 7245
Ladysmith Campus, 12 Walton St, 3370
Tel: +27(036) 637 4782,
Fax: 036 631 0871
Mnambithi TVET College Central Office
77 Murchison Street
Tel: 036 631 0380
Fax: 036 631 4146
LISTED BELOW ARE TVET COLLEGES IN SOUTH AFRICA.
Buffalo City TVET College Application
Eastcape Midlands TVET College Application
Ingwe TVET College Application
King Hintsa TVET College Application
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Application
Lovedale TVET College Application
Port Elizabeth TVET College Application
Central Johannesburg TVET College Application
Ekurhuleni West TVET College Application
Sedibeng TVET College Application
South West Gauteng TVET College Application
Tshwane North TVET College Application
Tshwane South TVET College Application
Western TVET College Application
Coastal TVET College Application
Elangeni TVET College Application
Esayidi TVET College Application
Majuba TVET College Application
Mnambithi TVET College Application
Mthashana TVET College Application
Thekwini TVET College Application
Uzmfolozi TVET College Application
Umgungundlovu TVET College Application
Capricorn TVET College Application
Lephalale TVET College Application
Letaba TVET College Application
Mopani South East TVET College Application
Sekhukhune TVET College Application
Vhembe TVET College Application
Waterberg TVET College Application
Boland TVET College Application
College of Cape Town for TVET Application
False Bay TVET College Application
Northlink TVET College Application
South Cape TVET College Application
West Coast TVET College Application