MUT online Registration 2024-2025
MUT online Registration 2024-2025
This post contains information regarding MUT online registration for 2024 and 2025.
- February 14-18, 2023 New students and first-time students will be registered from February 14 to February 18. All returning students will be registered from February 21 to February 25, 2023.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MUT BANK ACCOUNT PROVIDED BELOW SHOULD BE THE DIRECT POSITION FOR ALL PAYMENTS. Any individual claiming to represent the institution should not receive any payments.
No candidate or understudy will actually want to enlist except if at least R1650 for semester understudies or R2750 for yearly understudies enrollment store is paid.
The deposit is not due if you are a beneficiary of the NSFAS. However, you will be informed that you are able to register via SMS prior to the registration deadline.
Documents required for registration at Mangosuthu University of Technology
At the time of registration, the application fee (only applicable to new students) and the class fee are due.
The following must be included in all new applications:
- Six certified copies of the Learner’s ID, including the most recent school report, results statement, and Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
Two official copies of the ID/Parent. Guardian’s one ID-sized picture of the student.
Online MUT Registration 2024-2025
- STEP 1: Go to www.mut.ac.za
- STEP 2: Click on the Student portal
- STEP 3: Click on STUDENT iENABLER
- STEP 4: Click on Student
- STEP 5: Enter your student number in the field for your number.
STEP 6: If you haven’t changed it, enter the current pin or the default pin (46579).
STEP 7: Choose the option to login.
STEP 8: Go to the left side of the screen and select Registration after logging in.
STEP 9: Select REGULATIONS AND RULES.
STEP 10: To the I Accept button, scroll down.
STEP 11: Click Submit Registration on the screen’s left side.
STEP 12: Under Your Employment Status, select UNEMPLOYED.
STEP 13: Continue and select Save.
STEP 14: You will see a list of subjects for which you are eligible to register. You can select all of the subjects by clicking the checkboxes next to them.
STEP 15: Choose the Save and Proceed option.
STEP 16: Select “Continue” from the menu.
STEP 17: Choose the option to “Accept Registration.” The registration procedure has now been finished.
STEP 18: On the left side of the screen, click on Proof of registration after completing registration.
STEP 19: Copy your registration status onto paper.
STEP 20: On campus, your student card is activated.
Please remember that Steps 1 through 20 must be completed before you can fully register as a MUT student.
How will MUT notify applicants if their applications are successful?
- MUT will send SMS notifications to all successful applicants. An applicant will receive a student number, the Qualification Code for which they have been accepted, as well as the registration deadline in this SMS.
A link that takes students to a document that explains how to pay, register, apply, and register for residence will also be included in this SMS.
Please be advised that MUT does not accept or consider walk-in applications. The CAO must be consulted for each application.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0318199299 for additional information.
University of Cape Town Online Application
University of Fort Hare Online Application
University of the Free State Online Application
University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application
University of Limpopo Online Application
North-West University Online Application
University of Pretoria Online Application