Regenesys Business School Online Application 2024-2025
Regenesys Business School Online Application 2024-2025
Regenesys is a leading international business school with headquarters in Johannesburg, South Africa’s financial district, Sandton, and corporate offices in Mumbai, India, and Lagos, Nigeria. Over 100,000 students and 1,000 reputable local and international clients in approximately 195 countries have selected Regenesys as their preferred education provider since 1998. One of the most innovative, entrepreneurial, technologically advanced, and rapidly expanding business schools is Regenesys.
- For admission in 2024, applications open on May 1 and close on August 31.
Tuition Fees (estimate)
- R32 120 to R55 770 (this varies from degree to degree)
- Allow approximately R6 050 for books and stationery.
- Note: that these fees shown do NOT include travel expenses or pocket money.
- Candidate must be 18 years of age
- In good standing at your home school
- 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (GPAs below 3.0 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and will necessitate additional documentation as outlined in a section below) Sophomore, Junior, or Senior standing at program start. When they enroll at the UCT, applicants must have completed at least three semesters of coursework (first-year sophomores may apply). Students with a sophomore standing may not be eligible for some local university courses. For more information, please get in touch with your IES Abroad Representative.
Regenesys Business School Admission Requirement
- The applicant must submit their Grade 11 and most recent Grade 12 results.
- Failure to do so may delay the application process.
- Keep this in mind throughout the application period.
- All documents you attach must be certified copies of the originals.
NOTE: You will be able to change your application status once you have submitted your form.
When submitting an application for a program at Regenesys Business School, the following documents are required.
- An Original Senior Certificate or Statement of Results An Original Identity Documents Supply an Original Certificate of Conduct and Academic Record
A biographical information sheet, an indemnity form, a confirmation of your acceptance, a surety form, a residence form if necessary, a study permit (for international students only), proof of medical coverage (for international students only), a passport ID, and a clearance letter from the international office (for international students only). Additionally, you must submit a SAQA evaluation and, if necessary, an evaluation from the Matriculation Board.
- The acceptance notification will be sent by May 30. It goes without saying that you will receive news much sooner if you have provided an email address.
The remaining fees must then be paid by June 4, 2014. Please scan and send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use your email address to sign up for the online system at https://regenesys.net/ and create a password. You will then receive an email with a link to activate your account.
To activate your registration, click the link.
You will then be returned to ROSS, where you must click the Admission/Other button (it is critical that you click the correct button here). You will then be permitted to enter your first-step login and password.
After completing your application, you must click the button to accept the terms and submit it.
The R100 application fee must be paid after the application has been submitted. The system provides numerous options.
You must email us the deposit slip and use your application number as a reference when paying the bank for your application fee.
After you have finished the above steps, we will process your application and give you a student number and login information.
What does the selection process entail?
- For the purpose of verification and auditing, applicants who are currently in 12th grade may be required to submit certified copies of their final 11th grade results.
- The General Education Development (GED) test will not be accepted by Regenesys Business School for any of its undergraduate curricular requirements. Universities in South Africa (USAf) no longer recognize the GED, nor is it equivalent to a grade 12 in South Africa (NSC/IEB/SACAI). The recommendation is to register for and complete a grade 12 NSC/IEB/SACAI or international equivalent for applicants who have completed the GED and wish to study toward a curricular qualification for an undergraduate degree.
Steps on How to Get your Regenesys Business School APS Score
All new applicants are required to upload all required documents, which typically include the following:
- Sworn translations of documents that are not in English or Afrikaans are required if they are not in English or Afrikaans. Copy of your school qualifications (such as a Senior Certificate) Copy of your official tertiary academic record (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted) Copy of your ID document (for students in the Republic of South Africa) or ID / passport (for international students) Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
How do I get my APS?
Your APS is calculated using a point system based on the marks you received for your top seven Matric subjects (see diagram 1 below).
(The total points in the above diagram is 40 points)
click here for regenesys application form
Useful link from Regenesys Business School
Regenesys Business School online Registration
Regenesys Business School online Application Status
Regenesys Business School online Courses
How to Apply Regenesys Business School online
Regenesys Business School online application dates
Regenesys Business School online registration dates
How to register Regenesys Business School Online
Regenesys Business School online Prospectus
Regenesys Business School Online application fee
Regenesys Business School Online application requirements
Regenesys Business School Application form
University of Cape Town Online Application
University of Fort Hare Online Application
University of the Free State Online Application
University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application
University of Limpopo Online Application
North-West University Online Application
University of Pretoria Online Application