SATS Online application fee 2024-2025
SATS Online application fee 2024-2025
The type of course you are applying for, your academic level, and your nationality all influence the admission requirements for South African Theological Seminary. This is primarily due to the fact that universities are permitted to establish entry requirements based on internal policies or personal preferences. They determine the entry requirements for each course to ensure that you possess the necessary knowledge and abilities to successfully complete it.
South African Theological Seminary Faculties
- Bachelor of Theology
- Higher Certificate in Christian Life
- Higher Certificate in Christian Counselling
- Master of Theology
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Theology
Here are the South African Philosophical Theological school General Affirmation/Application Prerequisites
- You’ll require an email address to finish the application.
South African candidates will require an ID number. Foreign applicants will require the numbers of their passports.
You will be required to pay the application fee once you have received your student number from SATS.
Ensure that your documents are scanned in accordance with the instructions.
If you meet the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification, you will be admitted to SATS.
If you don’t meet these requirements, you might want to think about other qualifications or, if you qualify, an extended program with limited module registration in your first year.
SATS may no longer accept 12th-grade graduates of the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) School of Tomorrow.
There are only a few spots available for some SATS qualifications. Even if you meet a qualification’s general and/or specific admission requirements, this does not guarantee that you will be admitted for the 2024 academic year.
SATS application requirements 2024-2025
Before submitting your online application, read the following important information:
- When you fill out the online application, certified copies of all of your documents are required. This means that a Commissioner of Oaths must stamp each required document with his signature to verify that it is a true copy of the original. The online form requires only these certified copies to be uploaded. You could approach your pastor, if he or she is a Commissioner of Oaths, or you could go to your neighborhood police station. If you live in a country where this is not the norm, please have your pastor verify that the document you send is a genuine copy of the original.
Seven days from the date the application is received, enrollments are processed.
If you have any trouble filling out the online application, please contact our Enrollments Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An enrollment fee (see pricing) is required of all undergraduate program participants. You can pay for this online or by making a direct deposit into the SATS bank account.
IMPORTANT: If you are outside of South Africa, please try to pay with a credit card if at all possible. Any other method will cost you a lot, and you will be responsible for them; for example, each time you make a foreign payment through a bank, it costs R235.
Please don’t fill out another application form if you have already done so. To have your application reprocessed, contact Sharon at email@example.com
Please do not complete the online application form if you wish to apply for a second qualification but have already completed one at SATS. Instead, please get in touch with:
How to Apply SATS Online 2024-2025
- Step 1: Choose a program
- Step 2: Press the “APPLY NOW” button
- Step 3: Send your request
- Step 4: Go to study
IMM Graduate School of Marketing Online Application
Inscape Design College Online Application
Management College of Southern Africa Online Application
Midrand Graduate Institute Online Application
Milpark Business School Online Application
Oval Education International Online Application
Qualitas Career Academy Online Application
Monash South Africa Online Application
Regenesys Business School Online Application