TUT Application form 2024-2025
TUT Application form 2024-2025
- The largest residential university in South Africa, TUT University was established in 2023. In addition to its nine campuses in Gauteng, Mpumalanga, and Limpopo, the University of Johannesburg has two learning facilities in Durban and Cape Town.
- Academically, the University was recently named the best University of Technology in Africa (from 2016 to 2017) and the best University of Technology in South Africa (URAP). Webometrics).
- Arts and Design
- Economics and Finance
- Engineering and the Built Environment
- Information and Communication Technology
- Management Sciences
Application Open and closing Date
- The online registration period for Tshwane University of Technology for the year 2024 runs from July 1 to November 30 of that year. Consequently, the college encourages prospective students to apply online via the application form (Hard-Copy) as soon as possible for the 2024 academic year.
TUT Application Fee
- The TUT online application for 2024 requires an R240 application fee that cannot be refunded. It needs to be sent along with your application. If your application is rejected, this fee covers the administrative costs of processing the forms. It is non-refundable.
Documents required for application
Things to consider before applying to TUT online:
- You must have an email address in order to finish the application.
Applicants from South Africa will require an identification number. Passport numbers will be required from foreign applicants.
A non-refundable application fee of R80 must be paid by each applicant.
Along with the other required documents, you must upload your deposit slip.
Results and documentation submission
- It is imperative that you submit your most recent set of results. The inability to do so may create setbacks for your application cycle. Certified copies of the originals are required for all attached documents.
TUT Online Application
- To begin the application process at TUT, please click here.
- Click “Apply Now” in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose whether you will return to complete an application or not. If this is your first time applying, you will not have a student number yet.
- Select whether you have a Qualification Specific Token—this token was only given to specific students to display a pre-defined list of qualifications—and then click “I Accept” on the consent form.
- Follow all of the application’s instructions exactly.
Tshwane University of Technology NSC Requirements – Profile Gaps
Minimum admission requirements at TUT and the new NSC-result G format
|Rating code||Rating Marks|
|7||Outstanding achievement||80 – 100|
|6||Meritorious achievement||70 – 79|
|5||Degree substantial achievement||60 – 69|
|4||Diploma adequate achievement||50 – 59|
|3||Foundation moderate achievement||40 – 49|
|2||Elementary achievement||30 – 39|
|1||Not achieved||0 – 29|
University of Johannesburg Online Application
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Application
University of South Africa Online Application
University of Venda Online Application
Walter Sisulu University Online Application
University of Zululand Online Application
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Application
Central University of Technology Online Application
Durban University of Technology Online Application