Univen Accommodation 2024-2025

By | February 28, 2023

Univen Accommodation 2024-2025

Univen Accommodation 2024-2025

Univen Accommodation 2024-2025

From this page, prospective students can learn more about Univen Accommodation 2024-2025.

Univen On and Off Campus Residences


Student housing is provided by Univen. Our apartments are spread out across the Thohoyandou neighborhood and the University of Venda campus.

For admission to a University residence, applicants must apply online before the deadline.


A student agrees to follow the University of Venda’s residential student rules and regulations by signing the admissions application. The University will also take disciplinary action against students who break these rules.

Any student may be denied admission to the university for any reason.


  • 24-hour on-site security
  • equipped with wifi
  • have academic, recreational, and social spaces available

Application for Accommodation

Prospective Students

Step 1 – Online Application

Use the online application process to apply.

When asked, “Do you require accommodation?” Yes, please

Click here to begin the application for admission

Step 1 – Manual Application

The manual residence application form can be downloaded, completed, and submitted with your admissions application.

Click here to Download Manual Residence Application Form for First Entering Students

Contact Details

Ms Lufuno Mugogovhali

Housing and Accommodation Officer

Ms. Della Muvhango

Returning Students

Step 1 – Online Application

Apply online using the student admin portal

Rules and Regulations

Allocation of Rooms

  • With the assistance of members of the House Representative Committee, residence authorities assign rooms. During the room assignment process, you are free to select your roommate if you have been assigned a double room. Without the knowledge and approval of the residence authorities, it is forbidden to change rooms.

Room Keys

  • The room keys are still owned by the university.
    Students are required to return their room keys to the Residence Supervisor when the university is closed for vacation.
    The room keys must be returned to the Superintendent by students who are forced to stop studying or wish to leave the residence on their own.
    If a resident student loses or misplaces a key to their residence room and doesn’t give it to the Superintendent at the end of the year or whenever it’s needed, either their grades will be withheld or they’ll have to pay for a new lock.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *