up current students.
UP registrations for the 2021-2022 academic year are fully online.
- Current students are encouraged to register online on the UP Student Centre from 3 January .
- The registration/Application guidelines show you step by step how to register successfully.
- In case of difficulties, contact the online registration help desk from 6 January on telephone +27 (0) 12 420 5347 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. >>>up current students<<<<
- Various holds may prevent you from registering successfully. Please check for holds on the UP Student Centre
- Consult the Yearbooks for information on which modules to choose and curriculum.
- Assisted online registration will be available at the Hillcrest Campus from 13 January 2020 until 31 January 2020.
- Hillcrest Campus is a cashless venue, but you can pay by credit card, debit card, cheque card or at the bank 5 days before you arrive. Bring along your proof of payment. >>>up current students<<<<
|Info Guide 2020||Summer School|
See Also UPOnline Application Guidelines
To use the Online Application System you will need the following:
-an email address which you can access regularly, because as soon as you submit your online application, a student number (EMPLID) will be sent to this email address as confirmation of receipt.
UPOnline application information
UPOnline offers a unique programme structure where you can apply at any time and enrol six times a year.
Request information. Once you have made an initial enquiry and it has been established by the UPOnline Call Centre that you are an eligible student, you will receive communication from the University. This communication will provide you with a link that will give you direct access to the University of Pretoria’s online study application system. This link includes a unique token for your online study application that can only be used once. Copy and paste this link into your browser’s address line. The URL will open the landing page of the University of Pretoria’s online study application system.
Note that there are four steps to complete and these steps must be done in sequential order so that the application is correctly started.
Once your online application has been processed, you will receive a student number (EMPLID).
Receiving a student number (EMPLID) does NOT imply that you have been accepted by the University of Pretoria. Admission is a separate process your application undergoes after being evaluated by the relevant faculty.
It is in your best interest to complete your own online application. It is of the utmost importance that you provide your personal email and postal addresses to enable the University of Pretoria to communicate with you directly.
You will only be able to submit your online application once you have:
-Completed the online study application form.
-Uploaded all the supporting documents in PDF format.
-Paid the application fee.
-Verified the application and clicked ‘APPLY’.
-If you have not clicked ‘APPLY’, your form has not been submitted.
Once your application has been submitted successfully:
-You will no longer be able to edit your application.
-You will receive your allocated student number (EMPLID) via email.
-You will receive important procedures on how to check your progress and application results on the student portal.
You must complete only one online application for the programme that you wish to apply for.
University of Pretoria Links very useful for Applying Students
Apply to UP using the online application form
For more infor visit university of pretoria web here