up online registration 2023-2024
About Registration information
Any inquiries leading to the registration must be directed to email@example.com.
Please notice that you have to renew your registration at the start of every module until you observe all the necessities for the qualification. Should you fail to resume your registration at the start of each module, you will not be able to get entry to the online material or have access to your lecturers/supervisor.
In order to apply for registration at the University of Pretoria UP Online Registration, you will need the followings:
- An active email account
- Your South Africa identity number
- A passport for international students
Read also UP Online Application
How to Register University of Pretoria Online
The above web portal has carefully documented the step by steps needed.
- To register at UP kindly go to https://www.up.ac.za/online-registration
- If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the school’s website.
Applicants should note that all completed application forms should be forwarded back to the admission unit of the university.
UP Online Starting Dates
- -The start date is the date on which your first module will commence.
- -The application deadline is 2 weeks before the start date.
- -Registration opens 4 weeks before the session starts and closes one day before the module session commences.
- -Payment deadline is 5 days after the module start date and if the payment is not received access to Blackboard/clickUP is revoked.
- -Registration: You must register for each module before the registration deadline.
Kindly visit your Student Centre on the UP Portal as soon as possible to register.
UP online Registration
UP online Application Status
UP online Courses
How to Apply UP online
UPonline application dates
UP online registration dates
How to register UP Online
UP Online Prospectus
UP Online application fee
UP Online admission requirements
UP Online application
UP Application form
For more information on University of Pretoria, click here